2023 Wilson A2000 1975 11.75" Infield Baseball Glove
2023 Wilson A2000 1975 11.75" Infield Baseball Glove
If You Can Imagine It, We Can Make It!
Thank you for your interest in the League Outfitters custom uniform program. Please browse through our huge selection of custom team uniforms and apparel for Football, Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Track, Soccer, and Wrestling. Our innovative custom uniforms, apparel, and bags provide style to ensure your players are wearing the custom gear necessary to perform at the highest level.
Why League Outfitters uniforms are better?
- Quality: Our custom uniforms are made from premium performance fabrics that have been strictly approved for color consistency, high-quality, durability, and integrity. This ensures you will be very happy with your uniforms in the way they look, perform, and feel. We offer the option for 4-way stretch fabric engineered for extreme performance, durability, speed, and maximum mobility.
- Price: Our customers appreciate our high quality uniforms at an affordable price.
- Customizable: Our pro quality custom uniforms are fully customizable with different cuts to select from to ensure they meet your requirements. Decoration includes the option for tackle twill, full sublimation, sublimation with tackle twill numbers and/or embroidered team name and logos.
- Sizes: We offer sizes from youth to Adult 5XL.
- FREE Mock-Ups and Designs: Professional graphic artists that will design and create FREE uniform mock-ups and designs.
The process is quick and easy!
- Select a uniform or uniform package. If you are unsure or don’t see what you are interested in that isn’t a problem. Please contact us so we can provide some suggestions and help guide you through the process.
- Contact us by either:
- Requesting a quote by selecting “Get A Quote” and then providing the information requested
- Emailing us directly at information@LeagueOutfitters.com
- Call us at 301-575-9400
- An experienced Team Uniform Specialist will respond same day or by the next business day.
- We will then put our professional graphic designers to work designing your uniform package. We offer FREE uniform mock-ups and designs.
- Once we have the initial design complete, we will review with you and make any changes you would like to ensure it exceeds your expectations.
- We will send you the final design for approval.
Want to get started now?
Please contact us today.
We look forward to being part of your Team!
For the infielders who prefer a glove with extra reach and a deep pocket, the A2000® 1975 checks in at 11.75” to snag scorching line drives or extend for backhand plays. Complementary Black and White Pro Stock® leather offers the unrivaled feel and durability players expect from A2000, and new gradient Bold Logos in Red and White bring a modern look to the infield. The classic H-Web construction helps to corral line drives or ground balls into the glove’s deep pocket, and the ProLux™ leather palm liner pairs with a DriLex wrist liner for improved comfort.
11.75 Inch Length
Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
1975 Pattern - 11.75 Inch Length. Similar to the 1787 style of A2000 as it has the I-Web and 11.75 length. However, due to strategic welting on the back of this glove, this 1975 will have a deeper pocket.
Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
Colorway: Black | White | Red
Conventional Open Back
Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
Rolled Dual Welting - Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers & Within The Finger Stalls Of The Inner Hand Lining Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
Comfort Pro Fit - Pro Lux Inner Hand Lining Is Extremely Soft & Should Mold To Hand With Time. Comfort Sleeve Conceals Binding Of The Wrist Strap And Prevents Rubbing On The Medial-Posterior Section Of The Wrist.
Flat Finger Binding - Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
Free Economy Ground Shipping is available on orders $59 and over to addresses within the contiguous United States. For orders less than $59 we offer Economy Ground Shipping for $7.99. Free Shipping is not available to APO/FPO addresses. Team sales and most Call to Order orders are not eligible for free shipping. Free Shipping promos only apply to orders shipping within the contiguous United States. For shipping outside of the contiguous U.S, please visit our shipping policy page
Same day shipping by 3 p.m. EST
Orders placed by 3 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, all in-stock items will, normally,
be shipped that day. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are shipped Mondays. Drop shipped items are typically not available for same day shipping.
Options and Calculations
Shipping costs are determined by the item's size, weight, shipping method and delivery address. In your shopping cart, we show shipping costs based on lowest price shipping method and assume all items in your cart are going to a single address
within the contiguous United States. If you select a different shipping method, an APO/FPO address, or an address outside the continuous United States, your actual shipping may be higher.
Note: If you choose Next Day or 2-Day shipping option, your order must be received by 3:00 p.m. EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are
Monday-Friday and do not include United States federal holidays.
Wednesday after 3 p.m. EST with FedEx express saver or UPS 3-day arrives Monday
Thursday after 3 p.m. EST with FedEx 2-day or UPS 2nd day air arrives Monday
Friday after 3 p.m. with overnight shipping arrives Tuesday
Areas We Ship To
48 Contiguous States (parcel and freight delivery)Alaska/Hawaii (Parcel 2-day ship-US Postal Service)APO/FPO addresses (Parcel – US Postal Service)US Territories, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands (Parcel – US Postal Service)International (Parcel-US Postal Service)
Purchases may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned unworn/unused and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund to your original method of payment.
Purchases made from November 1 to December 24th may be returned up to January 31st of the following year.
Several product types are exempt from returns or exchanges. These include gift cards, girdles, support cups, opened mouthpieces, health and personal care items, unwrapped bats, and custom merchandise. Additionally, Items marked as “Final Sale”, or “Clearance” are non-returnable.
Read our full Return Policy.
Order processing begins immediately to get your products out quickly. We
offer cancellations or changes to your order up to 30 minutes after the time of
order submission by contacting our Customer Service team at 301-575-9400
Alternatively, once you receive your order, we would be happy to take it back
using our return instructions.